These apply to all gift cards purchased online or in-store.
- Gift Cards are valid for up to 18 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can only be used against purchases in The Gin Spa. They cannot be used against any purchases in Cup Tea Rooms or Gin71 directly.
- Gift cards are not specific to certain treatments. They hold a monetary value which can be used against any treatments or products at The Gin Spa in future. Please note that The Gin Spa reserve the right to adjust their pricing as required. For more information see 'Pricing Changes' below.
These apply to all Experience Gift Vouchers.
- Experience Vouchers are only valid for use once.
- Vouchers are valid for up to one year from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- Experience Vouchers are only valid against the products specified on the voucher. They cannot be exchanged for other items, treatments or cash value.
- Gin Spa reserve the right to make changes to their product offering from time to time. If an older product or package is no longer available, our team will do their best to offer a suitable alternative product or package. Refunds are not available for vouchers outwith our standard 14 day refund policy.
These conditions must be met in order to receive our £30 value gift for a December 2020 booking
- Must be a new booking for a 60 minute treatment or 60 minute package (made after 5/12/20)
- Subject to stock availability
- Treatment must be paid in full upon booking, and not be redeemed through a gift card, voucher or third party deal
Please be aware that The Gin Spa reserve the right to adjust pricing as required. We will always display up to date prices on our website. Experience vouchers purchased before pricing changes will be honoured. Bookings for specific packages or treatments will be honoured at the price indicated at the time of booking. Any monetary gift cards will still be honoured for their purchased value.
Therapists at The Gin Spa
We have a team of both male and female therapists at The Gin Spa. If for any reason you would prefer to specify either a male or female therapist for your visit, please discuss this with our team at the time of booking, as we may not be able to make changes to our staff rotas at short notice once your booking is confirmed.
These terms apply to all bookings at the spa. In order to confirm your booking with the spa, you must agree to these terms.
- Your booking is only confirmed once a card detail has been stored. Your card is not charged at this stage. It will only be charged under the following circumstances...
- Please note that voucher redeption codes, gift card codes, or other vouchers are not valid forms of confirmation. Only a valid card detail can be accepted in order to confirm a booking.
- For bookings of 4 people or more: Cancellation of your booking within 7 days of your appointment time will incur a charge of the full cost of your booked treatments or packages. Our prices are available to view on our menu page.
- Cancellation of your treatment within 48 hours will incur a charge of 50% of your treatment(s). Same day cancellation or no show will incur a charge of the full cost of your treatment(s). Our prices are available to view on our menu page.
- A stored card may be charged in the event of a 'no-show' where the client does not arrive for their booking without providing notice.
- A stored card may be charged in the event of a client leaving the spa without paying or settling their bill.
- We store all card details using Stripe using a fully PCI compliant system.
Discounts & Offers
- Our spa offers cannot be used in conjuction with one and other.
- The Gin Spa reserved the right to make changes to our offers and deals at any time.
- Visit-based discounts can be applied once per visit.
Online Purchases / Returns
- Online purchases (Gift Cards or Vouchers) can be returned for a refund for up to 14 days from purchase, provided they have not already been used.